• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New member seeking help

I have a old roland pc60 that I am trying to print actual size of my product Hat Triqs Stickers. It prints but is too small. I would like some advice on how to put together a simple set up to be able to print individual samples before sending to be produced outside. Check out www.hattriqs.com for samples

hardlyjw

What printer settings are you using?
Assuming the image is raster be sure your dimensions are accurate to what you'd like final sizing to be and have a resolution of at least 72ppi.

I guess the printer settings are factory as I have yet to change. I am new to this as I had a company do the work for me. I just need to be able to print in the correct size and cut the shape out of the Hat Triqs. Thank you for your response.I think the image is set to 600?

MISPRINT

Pretty cool product you are printing there OP.

You didn't give information on the size of the product you are printing vs the size the file is set to, and how the printer is setup. More than likely, your PPI is not matched to the output setup on the printer. It is also possible your file size isn't correct and it is in fact printing the correct size the file was created at. That would be the places to start.