• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Network...now my HPL25500 is not printing

Please help...we just got a new network and now my printer isn't working. We have been wasting time like crazy trying to figure this out...any help would be great.

Thanks,

Jay

Graphics2u

Go to your local area network settings on the computer and find the properties. See what your IP address is something like 192.168.2.100 or it may be different but that doesn't matter, what you need is to know what the first 3 sets of numbers are. in this case 192.168.2

If you changed routers the first 3 sets of numbers in the IP maybe different than they were before. You will need to change the IP in the settings on the printer to match the first 3 sets of numbers and then set a different number in the 4th spot.

Then go into your RIP and set the IP for your printer connection to match what you entered into the printer.