• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new nigerian scam

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
It's not just signs anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Good Day,
My name is Alvin Zdanowicz, I want to order the below NGK spark plug.

NGK PLFR5A-11, 22401-5M015 (Nissan) 10/Pack
VIN JN8AZ08W06W503251
QTY: 20 Boxes of 10/pack

I want you to give me the total cost for everything with tax and shipping cost to my clients in Lagos Nigeria via Post Office 5 - 7 Days Air Service.
Immediately I have the total cost for this order, i will get back to with my CREDIT CARD information for the prepaid in advance prior to ordering.
I will be expecting your response and advise as soon as possible.
Alvin

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
What is more fun is replying to them. I just quoted the guy an insane amount (10 times market value) and told him we require full payment on special orders as well as it would take 6 weeks for us to get the product ... and he just sent me credit card numbers ... I think I will have a little more fun with him now.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Informed him of a back order and that it will take 6-8 weeks, he was cool with that, just now informed him that both CC numbers were denied ... see where it goes from here ... man I'm bored today.

natedawg9640

careful replying to the emails. Its not hard to create an email bug that fishes personal data out of your replies as well as marks the account as an active working email address for future threats. your best bet is to just delete and ignore them.