• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Partial completed, first time using the new Avery

mnapuran

Well... we got some of the new Avery 1005 to play with and did a customer install with it this week. We did elect to not use the Avery laminate based on many complaints for others. Instead with stuck with the Oracal 290.

Overall... interesting stuff. Almost no tack at all (especially vs the Oracal we usually use!). Laying it down was a bit different with such low tack, but was very easy to re-position, lift when needed, etc. Of course, going back over it with heat and pressure to set properly was a little bit of a pain.

Overall, not bad.... we'll be curious to see how it does long term.

A few pictures...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 96

formanek

This forum is great, but I really get sick of the 3M vs. Avery arguments and questions. Worse than Ford vs. Chevy. I came into this forum a newbie and have used the 3M and new Avery. They are both good, but cost is the major issue. If I can wrap something at 75 cents per square foot less with Avery and it has worked great for me, than I will. Everyone is different. Nice wrap by the way. Pinky should be it's name.:rock-n-roll:

Premier Wraps

Avery's new Supercast is awesome. Been using it since bets testing earlier this year. Have already tried their new 3D gloss laminate. Super glossy. Love it.

Fitch

Good job... glad it was you... I can't be too hard up, even $2000 clear would not see me doing this.

Rather be watching TV.

jasonx

Looks good. As long as you post heated you'll be fine. I like leaving the vehicle indoors over night as well after the jobs done.

Craig Sjoquist

Well I think you could have done better with the layout. it jumbled.

Back is ok except phone Number is crammed and area code is to heavy of font.

Side is a mess phone is way out there and not even where it can be seen well and it could be, also area code to heavy.
The rest of copy is fine ... but should be up higher were you can read it traveling.

I do like the concept, general design, colors for the business and a good image.

It does look like you did a good job wrapping for a 1st also.

Excuse if offended but I'm direct and like alot more readable copy for advertising vs pictures.