• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Plotter but not in Flexi menu

Ok I know, our power supply went in our 53" summa cutter. And they are on back order. Digiprint has one but it couldnt ship here!!!
So in panic mode we bought a 53" Vevor AB-1350 cutter. But it is not on the list of cutters on the Flexi menu. Anyone else have this issue? TIA
Kevin

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Doesn't look like they support it in Flexi. It looks like it's based off a GCC cutter but doesn't look exactly the same. You could try setting it up as one of the GCC model options as pretty much all cutters simply use the HPGL language to communicate but it could do some funky things. Might be worth a shot if you're desperate but it could also have unintended consequences which could make the machine non-returnable so do at your own risk.

It looks like that machine comes with software. You might just need to design in Flexi and import the file into the software that came with it.

Attila Nagy

What Version of flexi Do you have? Can try Creation, and King Rabbit models. or use Generic HPGL2 from Hewlett-Packard. the cutter USB port is a Virtual Serial Port. After driver installed find the Com port number in Device manager, and use it in Flexi.

Attila Nagy

Doesn't look like they support it in Flexi. It looks like it's based off a GCC cutter but doesn't look exactly the same. You could try setting it up as one of the GCC model options as pretty much all cutters simply use the HPGL language to communicate but it could do some funky things. Might be worth a shot if you're desperate but it could also have unintended consequences which could make the machine non-returnable so do at your own risk.

It looks like that machine comes with software. You might just need to design in Flexi and import the file into the software that came with it.
I do not have Flexi 7 installed to check, but sure, since version 8 these Chinese cutters can be used with Flexi. King Rabbit driver is the one I have used.

jimdtg

Flexi doesn't have any Vevor's model in their PM.
If you are trying to use cutter USB connection so you must install USB communication driver first then try with a generic HPGL driver in Flexi to see how it goes.