• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to forums

Clipbrad

Hello from the state of Maine. I work in a small print shop attached to a small manufacturer of aluminum products. In a 25+ year career, I have worked with a variety of inks. My main interest in the forum is exploring the possible health consequences from reactions between different types of ink i.e. lacquer and solvent. I hope I can find or start some good discussions on this subject.

rparsons

Hello from the state of Maine. I work in a small print shop attached to a small manufacturer of aluminum products. In a 25+ year career, I have worked with a variety of inks. My main interest in the forum is exploring the possible health consequences from reactions between different types of ink i.e. lacquer and solvent. I hope I can find or start some good discussions on this subject.

I have a similar concern, would love to know what you find out.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101: The risk is similar to drinking alcohol. It will cause liver damage in excess usage. The inks are not a problem unless they are true solvent.