• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New wrap I finished last night...

Circleville Signs

I think this wrap tried to kill me. Multiple re-prints - design changes galore (this is NOT what I originally designed), lamination issues - UGH!!!

BUT, it is done now. Finally.

Whatcha think?

Gary

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 101

jiarby

The text on the blue curve looks crooked... The g in together is touching the blue, but not the next g.

The topper looks naked, maybe put some vinyl lettering there like a slogan?

Mikeifg

Wow, multiple re-prints. I take it you lost money. Wha were your designs like? If this is what the customer wanted it's pretty plain. Agree on the phone number.

Circleville Signs

Phone number isnt' following the bodyline because the client insisted that it be parallel to the ground. Same with their logo. No amount of talking them out of it worked.

Gotta love clients.

letterman7

Parallel is a relative term. Always line it up with a body line - it's the first thing your eyes will find. I'd be willing to bet if you did that, they wouldn't have batted an eye. But overall, I might have brought the orange into the topper just to blend it in a little.

Rooster

I would have faded the orange to white before the topper. It looks unfinished with the white topper.

Pat Whatley

Phone number isnt' following the bodyline because the client insisted that it be parallel to the ground. Same with their logo. No amount of talking them out of it worked.

Gotta love clients.

Meaning that when the gas tank is full it will be at one angle and when it's empty it will be at another because of the weight difference.

With that design they'd have come out much better, and cheaper, just doing the logo and lettering in cut vinyl and forgetting the background.

zapblam

Diddo on the topper, curved text and phone.

Just print a piece for the topper that fades up from the yellow into white. Since you should reprint that curved text anyway.

We would patch in a piece (only background fade) that covers the curvy text with seams at the door and body line. Then slap regular decal lettering. Or print a patch with proper text placement.

Phone ugh....crooked.

Been there.....always go with your gut when leveling a graphic.

Circleville Signs

Don't do boats - at least we haven't.

In any event, I have to say - this is the first time I've taken a beating on here. Feel like I'm earning my keep :) LOL.

Gary