• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Year's Plans?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Nothing too wild here in southern Michigan...just a few good friends over for dinner and modest festivities.

Since it's going to be a four-day weekend, I stocked up on the darkest coffee beans I could find, and also picked up the new biography of Steve Jobs (audio book CD). I'll be doing a ton of year-end paperwork and I figured that I'd also try filling the "inspiration" fuel tank...it's been running frustratingly low the past month or so. I'll report back with a review on it.

Happy New Year....here's to an awesome 2012.

JB

SignosaurusRex

One of our long time clients has invited the wife, my son and I to a big Prime Rib dinner he throws every New Years eve. After dinner, I'll smoke my last cigarette. Move over Cold Turkey, It's Hell-Day!:omg::covereyes::frustrated:

phototec

After dinner, I'll smoke my last cigarette. Move over Cold Turkey, It's Hell-Day!:omg::covereyes::frustrated:

I have a good friend who has smoked since he was a teenager 40 years ago, he thought he could NEVER quit, well last year he was diagnosed with major health problems attributed to his smoking cigarettes and given 1-3 years to live. HE QUIT COLD TURKEY (actually he used CHANTIX), he has been smoke FREE for almost a year now...

Good luck!

:toasting:

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Throwing a party. Will have 15-20 people over. We enjoy it.

Last year I drank too much, so I'll try not to do that again this year, but come 12:01, it's a new year and I'll start all over again!

SignManiac

Partying with 300-400 drunken crazy skydivers, ten foot high Bon fire, fireworks, and nakedness! More crazy than most of you could fathom :)