• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbe with an advanced sign stand question...

imagep

This may be more appropriate in the "business forum", but here it goes...

I would like to add sign stands/brackets and other sign related items which we can retail (other than step stakes) to our product list, and maybe even keep some in stock as we have a large retail showroom. We could possibly even setup an outside display area as we have a half acre of unused space at our building.

The local sign supply companies all offer a few items (like step stakes and basic realtor sign holders), but I suspect they are not really at "wholesale" prices, and the selection is very limited.

Is there a true wholesale supplier for such items? Do any of you guys actually have a showroom? Do any of you stock these types of items?

Even if I just had a catalog, preferably generic, but anything that is fairly comprehensive, that we could sell out of with retail prices listed (from which we get a decent discount), that would be a big help.

ChicagoGraphics

Don't really know of any wholeseller sign frame co., but most suppliers will discount if you buy in high volume. Or you can allways buy direct from China and get them dirt cheap.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
With that amount of land... set up a little welder in a shed and buy yourself some angle, cut it, weld it together and powder coat it and become your own wholesaler.