• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie from Australia

vizwiz

Hi all, another who loves to colour in.
Born & bread in Melbourne Australia, and have very little to do with this industry up until recently. Been in the game less than a year but have discovered that I'm pretty good with colour.
Thanks to 40 years of a very diverse background I have picked it up pretty quick. But hey, its certainly no offset stuff just a simple mimaki latex printer, some other weird looking machines & of I go. Everyone keeps telling me how I've been handed the sweet end of the stick and that the real printers game needs years of experience. I guess I should thank technology advancements for that.

What am I looking to get out this forum? I might be a newbie to the print world but I am certainly not to business. I thoroughly enjoy engineering. I have spent much time immersing myself in the mechanical side of things. So I may have some different point of views or ways of working out problems that may help others. I ride orange dirt bikes with as much passion as I have for life. I drive 4WD's just to get myself stuck somewhere, oh and of coarse I now love making lots and lots of different colours magically appear.
I know for a fact that sometimes it is most definitely smarter to ask someone who has made mistakes before in order to avoid the same when looking at similar issues.
And of coarse thank god for spell check. There was as much red as there was black before I checked it. I'm just too lazy to spell.

Sing A Song, Kiri.