• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newly completed project

J Hill Designs

Hey all - just thought I'd share our latest completion - all aluminum construction, LED chase lights, Daktronics display - here's design and completion photo - thoughts?

Attachments

• FFC_DIR.jpg
    FFC_DIR.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 177

3dsignco

I Agree with Z.. Looks Great.

Just one Minor Change. Along with using the wrong Guy He's Backwards and a Little blurry. I know you can clean him up a little. (See Blame it on TV post.) and get him position a little better/closer to the sign. And have him doing something for Christ sakes. Playing a Slot machine of something.

iSign

i agree with z.. Looks great.

Just one minor change. Along with using the wrong guy he's backwards and a little blurry. I know you can clean him up a little. (see blame it on tv post.) and get him position a little better/closer to the sign. And have him doing something for christ sakes. Playing a slot machine of something.

:roflmao::roflmao:

Poconopete

You must have gotten the change order we sent 10 mins before you arrived, the sign was to be placed to the right of the man.

J Hill Designs

OK OK rofl tried NOT to get the guy in the pic heh he's actually running out of the shot -- The IED is argon - had to weld - :thumb: and yeah, the panels are back lit - fluo down below, the F on top is LED lit

Marlene

nice looking sign. also, very nice drawing of proposed sign and finished work. these really help sell projects as people can see that what you show them on paper ends up looking like what you promised, only better.

cptcorn

adad
Hey all - just thought I'd share our latest completion - all aluminum construction, LED chase lights, Daktronics display - here's design and completion photo - thoughts?

The brick pattern is different than the proof... If I were them I'd demand a refund, but, leave the monument there...

lol

Nice job!

kstompaint

Looks nice! I'm getting ready do install some dry-stack stone in my basement. Did you install that part? If so, any helpful tips?

SignManiac

Overall a nice sign but the typeface and justification for the directional panels bothers my eye. The offset arrow graphics on the left and right throws the balance of the sign off. But it's still a nice looking use of materials and components.

Jillbeans

It did turn out really nice , but I agree with Bob that something about the arrows bugs me. But with the one line having two arrows, I can see why you did it that way.
Good job.
Love....Jill