• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

next project

MikePro

friend of ours wants to wrap his ice cream truck with popcorn graphics! new thread to come for the wrap itself, and possibly one for the headache of digging this out and stripping all the old stuff off :rock-n-roll:
doubtful that I'm going to find a template for this, just going to make a basic outline of the frame/doors/windows and go with it:
popcorn3.jpg popcorn4.jpg

i wonder what tune it plays... pop goes the weasel? can't wait to take it for a spin!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Careful when wrapping over those light bulbs.... the bulbs don't take to heating air egress vinyl on top of them very well OR using a roller-pro. :Big Laugh

MikePro

lol, most definately will be trimming out the light bulb sockets... but now that you mention it, i might try to put some sort of logo on the beacon lights.
the thought had already crossed my mind about trying to print/cut trans. popcorn kernals for the lightbulbs, but i'd most likely be setting myself for headache/heartache.