• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nissan NV2500 Cargo Van

blueben

I have a client that is providing the artwork for their clients cargo van and I am working on the price for printing and installing.

It is a NV2500 High Roof model

I have not done one of these yet and I looked over the specs from Nissan and doing rough estimates on the square footage, I am coming up with approx 450. I have not measured one just going off what I have read.

The specs the client has given me is approx 300 SF. They are not done with the artwork, so I have know idea what they have planned for it.

Anyone know what the SF is? I would appreciate it.

Also, which would you suggest for application, Vertical or Horizontal panels? Usually I go horizontal but usually dealing with cars and trucks. I am thinking vert for this one. Any input, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Vertical. The side channels are every bit as bad as a Sprinter. The front end is stupidly ginormous. The edge of the hood closest to the windshield is very strong, in socks it takes my 180 pounds of weight no problem..... if you have already wrapped one you understand, if you haven't but are going to, you will. Unless you want to build a huge scaffold of the massive front end.... 450sf is about right.

blueben

Thanks for the info.

I have not done one of these yet but have done sprinters in the past. The front looks like a pain for the size. It is basically me and another guy when I need the extra hands.

I was thinking vert for this one. I am normally around 12-13 per sf but for this client, I usually do around 9 sf but it is usually for smaller trucks or partials. But if the channels are like a sprinter, I dont want to give my time away dealing with those.