• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No Fear font

raw191

Does anybody know if there is a font close to the "No Fear" look? Or is the "font" the logo?. Thanks.

Ross

raw191

Good Idea! Here ya go.

Attachments

• No-fear.jpg
    No-fear.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 621

raw191

I found one called "fearless" that will probably work, but I'd still like the real one if it's an actual font.

GARY CULY

man just tape a piece of paper on there and sharpie the outline ..scan it ..done.. dont even have to clean up that jiggy lettering .......

SignosaurusRex

There are some semi close fonts out there, however that logo is an original artists design, not a set font per say. Try dafont.com or 1001fonts.com for something close. On a slightly different note, that is the old "NO FEAR" logo.

raw191

I have the logo, but I don't want it to say "No Fear". I'm doing a spin of of the "Fear This" stickers. I finally found the actual font, but it's $19 to download. Oh well. . .

OldPaint

$19...chump change........)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
look at how much money you make havin dat font!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

Si Allen

Just remember....free fonts are usualy made by amatuers. Nowhere near the quality of professionally made fonts.

Most times they work OPK, but just when you try to use them on an important job, you find out that there are problems.

Shovelhead

very few, if any "FREE" fonts....

can be actually used on a sign.
Stop being a cheapA$$ and buy the tools that you require as a professional.

SignosaurusRex

Some of the larger Corel clip-art packages available at your office supply stores come with some top quality fonts. Buy quality font packages when you can. Its more Bang for the buck.

WVB

BTW... What is the name of the actual font..? I get asked all the time for letters such as "Fear This" for racing type teams...