• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not really sure

Just looking for some info. Trying to redesign our logo from the splooge to something else.

Attachments

• CTS Sign Shop Splater Logo.jpg
    CTS Sign Shop Splater Logo.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 81
  • CTS Sign Shop Logo1.jpg
    CTS Sign Shop Logo1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 68

wildside

that CTS is beyond difficult to read, the new version is no better than the old version, although the new "sign shop" looks much worse

start from scratch on the CTS part first....

SignManiac

colors are too close in value. You need distinct contrast with a hint of color. And your font choices are very bad.

What does CTS stand for?

Marlene

do you want people to be able to read your company name? if not, what you have works, either version.

first off, what is it that you sell? road signs would be my guess. is that all you sell? who do you sell them too? states? city & towns? other shops? how are people going to see your logo? on a sign, on a website, on a flyer?

SD&F

Change your lettering on CTS...go from there. You need to be able to read the name your sign company and not have to figure it out.