• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

notre dame

slappy

Anyone know this font..... guy wants me to use it on his "ski like a champion today" sign. Thanks in advance:smile:

PLAY.gif

slappy

Thanks Pro, i did not notice it till you said something, i see all the a's are slightly different, but you have to look at it like your looking for Waldo....

is there any fonts similar to it besides DOM?

Pro Image

You'll have to ask the font experts on that..........I just can remember any of them any more.........lol

SignProOhio

Yeah especially against Michigan...thought they were a better team then that.....Damn Michigan!!! Was hoping to see them go unwinnable this year.

WVB

If you knew what kind of grades Notre Dame requires to play ball you would think twice....

I hate it when they have to play each other, I like them both. Notre Dame has so much history...

But ultimately it comes down to my Gators & Hurricanes...

GARY CULY

o.p into football? that a shocker but good news!
B.T.W. shouldnt you be out wrestling a gator or somethin on a saturday ? lol love your posts hope to meet you somday you old fart!!

OldPaint

o.p into football? that a shocker but good news!
B.T.W. shouldnt you be out wrestling a gator or somethin on a saturday ? lol love your posts hope to meet you somday you old fart!!
IAM FROM PITTSBURG.........the area where most of the best footbal players ever....came from. i played in high school. youve seen WISCONSON BADGERS? their coach
BARRY ALVERAZ....we played for the same high school.
western pa produced many of the greats...
DAN MARRINO, GEO BLANDA, JOE MONTANA, MARTY SHOTINHIMER, BILL COWER, MARVIN LEWIS.....take a look at the football hall of fame.....
was said that most boys born in that area for their 1st birthday they got a FOOTBALL AND 2nd birthday a DEER RIFLE.....)))))))