• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Odd font I can't find

SAW

Please help me identify this font.
TIA
image2.jpeg

I figured that it started as a straight font and it was just reverse slanted in the program. Its very similar to Sofa Chrome. or Pagnol Small Caps, or Cruisader II.

citysignshop

...and somebody has ducked with it....no reason the 'L' would be so short, and not have the bottom slanted the same as all the other letters.....(gotta love when some clueless newb decides they are a font designer)!

...and somebody has ducked with it....no reason the 'L' would be so short, and not have the bottom slanted the same as all the other letters.....(gotta love when some clueless newb decides they are a font designer)!
or it was actually Vector Drawn! You can start with a close font, turn the text into curves in Coreldraw and then move the curves wherever you want to change the letters.