• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

official coming out

BROWNDOG

Ok i've been "lurking" too long with an occasional post here and there, mostly too embarassed after seeing all the great info and awesome art from the rest of you.
anyway, names really ed, been in the advertising bus since college in 01 took over a small sign shop in a DE coastal resort area 3 years ago.
running around errons today noticed the newest sign shop just opened a mile north of me, they're offering while you wait taxes, signs, and magnets.
dont know about most of you, but i havent met too many sign makers I would trust to do my taxes.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well it's about time, welcome from PA................................................... LOL

daveb

General Know-it-all
Howdy! :Welcome: to :signs101:. Now excuse me it's time for:beer:Oops: is beer good for keyboards? :cool1: it still works:clapping:. Nuff said.

BobM

Welcome from Cape of Cod. I'll glady do your taxes anytime. How do you want them, cut cast or calandered vinyl, magnetic or perhaps in Gemini letters?