• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

offset in flexi

overmyhead

I have very specific parameters to work with and I make a rectangle in flexi8 at 3x10 and comes out 2.25x8 1/8 what the hell? I know there are a lot of flexi users out there with the knowledge I need to solve this problem. I want to be able to just type in the correct measurements and fly. Any help I would appreciate. thanks

gvgraphics

un-check the proportional box in the design center. That way you can set the hight and length individually.

overmyhead

huh

I've tried that and I made sure my boxes were the exact numbers I wanted them to be in flexi but they cut out different.

The Sign Dude

make sure in your plot screen your set to cut 100% of the file. The setting is located on the left hand side of the plot screen and should be the second box from the bottom

dlb

I don't have flexi up in front of me so I'll describe as best I can but a possibility of your problem could be.

did you ever change the size of an immage to cut in the production manager cut page?

when you push the cut button and the cut page comes up. Look at the values of the immage on the left side. They should be 100%. If you resized an immage from the cut page and by changing the % values this could be the cause of the problem.

I wish I could do a better job of describing but I don't have flexi up in front of me.

gvgraphics

as stated above, the cut/plot screen needs to be set at 100%. This is the only other reason something wont cut the correct size.

What kind of cutter are you using?

Onri97477

Yup...what they said. As a hair above newbie, that drove me crazy....most of my flexi skills come from a couple of years of helpful mistakes. Its a great program.:thumb: