• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Olphart from Washington State

ol'phart

Good morning everyone. Been in the business for ever but first time on the forums. Look forward to learning something...nothins going to happen till you make it happen.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Didn't you just mention in another thread, you're selling your business/home lock-stock-n-barrel ??

Have you settled your problems with your neighbors ?? Have/are the lawsuits or restraining orders been dropped ??

TammieH

First time? Looks like you posted last Feb about recommending Valley Signs for sandblasting also...no?

ol'phart

I could sue him but he doesn't have anything to take. We've all had neighbors like this guy. Rip off report will not remove the posting. I have to be able to show actual damages in order to sue. If I could find people that would say the chose to not use my company because of it then there may be some thing we could do.