• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

OMG Huge Order!

Rooster

To the Owner, My name is Rev John Owen.i will like to know if you sell or make banners.below is the information of the Banners: 10 pieces of 36 x 72 10 pieces of 24 x 96 10 pieces of 36 x 60 10 pieces of 36 x 120 10 pieces of 48 x 48 10 pieces of 48 x 96 10 pieces of 48 x 144 with grommets(metal holes) PRINT ARTWORK Pray Without Ceasing And Worship The Lord Your God In A True Way..... white with black text 1 side print Kindly email me the pick up quote for pieces of each banner because after i have received the total i will send you the contact details of the shipping company i will be using so that you will contact them and get me the shipping charges and i will make the full payment for the banners and shipping to you for you to start my order.i will like to know the price excluding shipping.I will like you to send me an email response with the picked up price for each size and if you don\'t have this size or type available kindly email me with the sizes you have available. WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT CARD DO YOU ACCEPT? ARE YOU THE OWNER? Kindly respond to me as soon as possible for us to proceed further with the order. Thank You, Rev John Owen. Email Address: john.owen2g0@gmail.com
This was my response:

Hi John,

We don't accept credit cards. Only large boxes of unmarked cash bills. If you would kindly send 5 large boxes (minimum size of 24"x24"x18") of unmarked $20 bills with non-sequential serial numbers we can have our designers do up the artwork and send you a proof for approval.

Once we have your approval of the artwork we can begin production of your banners after we receive the balance of payment. The balance would then be 8 boxes (of the same dimensions) of $50 bills with non-sequential serial numbers.

Please ensure that your shipping company requires a signature for delivery. I would hate to have them leave large boxes of untraceable cash on our front steps, should they attempt delivery while we are attending our daily worship sessions at Our Lady of Perpetual Motion, the church down the street from us.

I know that courier companies hesitate to deliver cash, but I can assure you it will find it's way here no problem. We do this all the time.

Peace be upon you,

TwoNine

Awesome - I had a similar one last week when someone was inquiring about their "SUPER LED BRIGHT LIGHTS" and how to get them to Africa...

I heard noting back after asking for just a couple of goats in exchange for our "Super LED Bright Light" brand that we carry...

But I like your boxes of cash much, much better...