• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

One of Those Days

WildWestDesigns

Well I had firmware upgrades for my embroidery units. So I upgraded them and then started putting aprons in the hoops to get embroidered. Get 8 of them done and then on the 9th I had a couple of thread breakages (nothing big happens a time or two on every stitching it seems like), but when I go to push back the stitch count to start further back then when the machine stopped to cover up any gaps that weren't stitched before the sensor knew the thread was broken, I guess the machine started thinking that it knew better then the pattern of where everything should be positioned.

I reboot the machine, I cancel out the project, I re-digitize it just in case the pattern got corrupted. I put that embroidery head out of the loop so I could finish everything up and try to fix the thing. It turned out the firmware didn't completely take. So I re-installed it and then she is humming a long like she always does.

Gotta love machines.