• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx 10.1 Question

Ditchmiester

I'm running Onyx Postershop 10.1 to print to a Colorspan 72UVR and up until today it had been working flawlessly. Today when I started it up and got everything ready to print and then clicked print the printmaster.exe said there was an error and that it was going to close. When I looked into the issue I noticed that when it starts printing it gives an error that the (#1)Cyan doesn't match with the Colorspan 72UVR and it can't print. Anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks in advance.

genericname

Wow, that was helpful.

I'm just shooting in the dark here, as we have a much older version of Onyx, but have you tried rescanning and re-associating the printer to its connection in the printer configuration dialogue? Could just need a smack in the head.

ScottyDoo

Does this happen on every file or just one in particular?

It's been years since I've had the printer, but I used to get that issue with our ColorSpan 72s from time to time. If I remember correctly I just had to reprocess the file. I could be remembering wrong however so I'll keep thinking about what I had to do.