• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

onyx poatershop 12.1

alexads

Due to bad luck, I formatted the computer and the onyx postershop 12.1 program for the printer was deleted. I have the flash drive and dongle for the program, but the installation shows errors. I searched all over the internet and did not find a copy. Please help me. I will lose my job because of this. My printer is HP Latex 365.
Capture.PNG

njkreger

The Swiss-Army Knife for Sign Shops
I'd see if you can copy the install files from the flash drive to a folder on your Desktop (e.g. OnyxInstall), and then run the installer from there and see if you get a different result. Also, right-click on the installer and Run as administrator. If you need more help, post here or PM me.

alexads

Onyx 12... was it originally installed on windows 10? Does it support windows 10? . The important thing is that I found a working version in the end and I installed it successfully, but I faced another problem, which is that I did not find the driver for my HP Latex 365 printer. I only found 360, so if you can direct me, I will be grateful.

netsol

I'd see if you can copy the install files from the flash drive to a folder on your Desktop (e.g. OnyxInstall), and then run the installer from there and see if you get a different result. Also, right-click on the installer and Run as administrator. If you need more help, post here or PM me.
on the right track, but, make a directoyr in the root of c: (file explorer, this pc, c: make new folder > copy everything from flash drive into the folder
with windows 10 & 11 you sometimes don't have all the rights for a folder in a user profile.