• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

onyx postershop 6 to 6.5 update

vladio

I had a computer failure today and had to reinstall windows on the pc that postershop resides. I have the disk, dongle and everything that I paid for years ago but it's only version 6. 6.5 was installed via the auto update feature but onyx changed something with the updater and it kicks out an error and will not update. I realize there's a new version and the version I have is no longer "supported" and am fine with that. I would like to get this back to the way it was though as it worked fine with no problems.

Is there a downloadable update file somewhere? I'm pretty sure the last time I ran into this Onyx sent me someplace to find the file, which I did, and I downloaded it and installed with no probs.

Any help is appreciated.

Joe

Freese

I had a computer failure today and had to reinstall windows on the pc that postershop resides. I have the disk, dongle and everything that I paid for years ago but it's only version 6. 6.5 was installed via the auto update feature but onyx changed something with the updater and it kicks out an error and will not update. I realize there's a new version and the version I have is no longer "supported" and am fine with that. I would like to get this back to the way it was though as it worked fine with no problems.

Is there a downloadable update file somewhere? I'm pretty sure the last time I ran into this Onyx sent me someplace to find the file, which I did, and I downloaded it and installed with no probs.

Any help is appreciated.

Joe

I am not too sure, if it's not on their site, I would call them (or upgrade!)