• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Production House v11 Job Layout issue

CES020

I am slightly stumped at the moment with an issue in the Job Layout side of Onyx Production House.

In my previous attempts to use it, I have gone to the "Image" tab, and selected the PDF or TIFF I had saved. It would show up in the list, I could check it, which would put it on the layout.

However, when I try to do that now, PDF's will stay red in color (the text of the filename), and if you hover over it, it will say "The image failed to RIP".

The only thing I have changed is our cutter. I deleted a graphtec and installed a summa.

Any ideas? PDF's, eps, tiffs, all do the same thing.

Last edited:

CES020

Onyx tech support solved it. There's some setting in a file in the onyx filesystem that has some memory allocation values in it. He logged into my computer, opened that file, changed it, and it immediately fixed the problem.

Thought I'd post that here in case someone down the road runs into it.