• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Thrive to Colex Cut paths are off

Hadrian

Using Onyx Thrive 22.5 and for some odd reason the cuts are now off by .125". If we have say 4 large checks at 47x23.5 and Thrive puts them 4 up, the top checks are slightly smaller than the bottom 2. Made sure the reg marks were .25" in both Thrive and in Cut Center 8. Ive contacted both Colex and Onyx and they are of no help. Anyone else having these issues?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Onyx issue.
Onyx wont help because they will never take responsibility... (not a joke)

To get around this issue, Im pretty sure it was a barcode placement issue. If you have the barcodes top and bottom, it should be ok. If they're left and right, with intermediate marks, it'll have issues
barcode left and right with 4 corner marks will work
barcode top and bottom should work.

Hadrian

Onyx issue.
Onyx wont help because they will never take responsibility... (not a joke)

To get around this issue, Im pretty sure it was a barcode placement issue. If you have the barcodes top and bottom, it should be ok. If they're left and right, with intermediate marks, it'll have issues
barcode left and right with 4 corner marks will work
barcode top and bottom should work.
Thank you Pauly. So basically the more marks the worse it gets…brilliant. Onyx have basically washed their hands of this apparently.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Yup, been having this issue since 20. We eliminated Onyx from the cut equation... supposedly 24 has it fixed.
On that note, has anyone tried 24 yet? Curious to see what they've added/fixed. My Advantage subscription runs out in a couple of weeks so I'll probably upgrade while I can.

Hadrian

On that note, has anyone tried 24 yet? Curious to see what they've added/fixed. My Advantage subscription runs out in a couple of weeks so I'll probably upgrade while I can.
I asked them if they needed beta testers a few months ago and were receptive but I never heard back. Support indicated there are beta testers at the moment but from what I’m told it’s really an improvement to color and the addition of a mobile API, hopefully that is not the case because there’s all kinds of small bugs at the moment. Was told later this year for the release.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I asked them if they needed beta testers a few months ago and were receptive but I never heard back. Support indicated there are beta testers at the moment but from what I’m told it’s really an improvement to color and the addition of a mobile API, hopefully that is not the case because there’s all kinds of small bugs at the moment. Was told later this year for the release.
They already released it. It was supposed to come out over a month ago...