• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Open Office Conversion?

thewood

I received an .odt file from a client which I believe is an Open Office doc. Can anyone convert this to a Word doc or pdf or something that I can use? I have a feeling it is going to be a low-res bitmap anyways.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
download OpenOffice.org and install it -- its free -- and then you'll have it.

Its pretty much replaced Micro$oft Office for me...

thewood

I don't want to install Open Office on my machine. So, if anyone who already has said software installed would be willing convert a file for me let me know.

Flame

This thread is 25 minutes old. In 5 minutes you could've downloaded the program, set it up, opened the file. 30 seconds later, viewed it or converted it to another filetype. 2 minutes later, deleted the program off of your computer if need be (even though...wouldn't it be handy to have if this ever happens again?) and you're off and running.

Ugh....

thewood

Thank you for your replies and offers to help. Someone has graciously offered to convert the file for me.
:signs101: