• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal Color Charts

legacyborn

I am in need of a place to get Oracal color charts. Oracal's website is useless, their phone support leaves everything to be desired, and my local supplier is out of them the day they get them.

Anyone know of a good place to get these?

rdmdarr

they actually charge for them? damn.

I got the sales rep trained when they see me, they always are bringing color charts in.

legacyborn

Last time I saw my sales rep was over a year ago. And I've moved to a town where none of the suppliers will deliver so I have to go pickup all my supplies weekly, so I doubt I will see them anytime soon.

Last time I saw my sales rep was over a year ago. And I've moved to a town where none of the suppliers will deliver so I have to go pickup all my supplies weekly, so I doubt I will see them anytime soon.

Probably not. You should be able to get them for free. But since you said you can't find them Here you go.

Could make more then $20 in the time it takes you to find free ones quick.

legacyborn

Yeah I agree, I don't mind paying for them if I have to, And that color swatch book (the one that looks like a Pantone) is pretty neat.

I have also seen oracal color books with larger swatches in them, I would love to track some of those down.

Sign Works

Whichever distributor/supplier you are dealing with should be able to supply you with color/chip charts, if not find a new distributor/supplier.

jfiscus

Rap Master
With your next order you place just tell them to include 2 or so color charts also on the order.
I cannot see a distributor not being able to hold a few for you. We always have plenty around here, the only thing everyone doesn't have a copy of are the solid color wrap sample books.

Dennis422

When I saw my old Fellers rep the first time, she gave me one of them. I have also talked to Dee Mays at the NBM show in Indy (Very nice guy) and he hooked me up with a "fan book" with all of their swatches (Every color and material they make).
Talk to your reps, they will hook you up