• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our job is done on this monument sign

skyhigh

why don't you post a picture here, instead of directing to your facebook? I don't see anything like what you are describing on your FB page.

S

signs-work

It wont let me upload the pictures anymore i go to brouse and it finds the location of the picture on my computer and does nothing just stays there any help would be great.

S

signs-work

sorry guys i tryed but wont let me to download the images guess we cant do it anymore with the updated site. I even resized the images to way small still a no go.

nt let me to download the images guess we cant do it anymore with the updated site. I even resized the images to way small still a no go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
sorry guys i tryed but wont let me to download the images guess we cant do it anymore with the updated site. I even resized the images to way small still a no go.

nt let me to download the images guess we cant do it anymore with the updated site. I even resized the images to way small still a no go.

The new forum software will definitely let you attach images ... either by upload from your computer or from an online url. Please read the PM I sent you earlier today.

Here is an image downloaded from your Facebook page and then uploaded to this post: 166510_120539971452776_1811062837_n.jpg

Here is the same image attached directly from Facebook after right clicking on the Theater image and clicking View Image from the pop out menu.

166510_120539971452776_1811062837_n.jpg

S

signs-work

monument3.jpg monument2.jpg monument2.jpg monument4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

monument3.jpg monument2.jpg monument2.jpg monument4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Finally got it ok ty fred.

S

signs-work

Well here is the sign now. The lines in the LED board are actually not there. It it was the pictures i was taking with my phone so just ignore those.

S

signs-work

lol the extension cord is a temporary solution till the Electrician runs the power to the sign.

- - - Updated - - -

lol the extension cord is a temporary solution till the Electrician runs the power to the sign.