• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our most recent HDU sign

TimToad

We just returned from installing this and I must say, this one turned out really well. As my wife was putting the colors on and it was progressively getting more and more finished, I couldn't help but think of how simple, yet elegant and pleasing it was looking.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Plymouth Cong Church 2.jpg
    Plymouth Cong Church 2.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Plymouth Cong Church 1.jpg
    Plymouth Cong Church 1.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 124

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nice sign and nice instal.

Is that one sign from 2 angles or did you make two alike ??

Did you blast it yourself or have it subbed out for that part ??

TimToad

Thanks. With each passing day, my goal of elevating the overall quality of the work this shop does id being fulfilled.

Its all one 42" h x 60" w sign, just from two different angles. Its going to be one of our prominently featured photos on the new website we're having built right now, so I was just kind of curious which photo looked better online.

Our next door neighbor is a custom woodworking/fabrication shop that has a decent sized ShopBot and they do all of our routing for us. I do all the file work to get what we need from his production capabilities. They also turn all the inquiries they get for routed signs over to us to sell, design, finish and install.

The install was pretty simple. We took a half inch thick piece of primed and painted MDO and mounted the bottoms of the PanelClips to it. I mounted that to the shingled wall to give us a nice flat surface for the sign and a little standoff. It was a little more than an hour's work.