• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outsource Graphic Design

GhostPrinting

Does anyone have any insight in to who could create a tough graphic for me? This is beyond my scope of Adobe Illustrator at the moment!

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 176

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
I use a company in India for graphic design from time to time. Its so inexpensive, its almost free.

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
As a designer, this just hurt my soul lol.
Lol...My wife and I are both very busy graphic designers too! But, moreover, we're a print, promo, sign and apparel distributor so design is just one input to the overall business. If I can get it done cheaper and faster than we can do it in-house, that's what drives the decision. I've also become a rabid ChatGPT user these days. Its crazy how fast the AI writes great copy. Of course, we always massage it a bit!

damonCA21

I do quite a lot of design work, and tbh if the indians could work to the same quality and timeframe for $5 I would use them instead, but I have seen some really poor and average quality work. Its ok on something very basic, but not anything that involved more time or work

unclebun

That looks like it was actually airbrushed on the car. If it's a wrap you could fake the airbrush in photoshop, but it would require an even steadier hand with the mouse or tablet than actual airbrushing would require.