• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

page setup

geb

My present page setup is 129" long, I am trying to "print" something longer, but get this error, and haven't been able to change or fix my problem.

Details: The contents of the following page(s) do not fit within the media selected in printer properties. If you continue, objects may be cropped at the edge of the media.

Page 1

Suggestion: To resolve the situation, design your document to a smaller size, choose a larger media size in Properties under the General tab, or select the Fit To Page option under the Layout tab.

I've tried saving different size pages that larger, but this error keeps coming up, and I seem restricted to 129" long.

Thanks for any help.

George

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
there should be something in your printer settings...i run an edge, and it requires me to enter the height and length restrictions....if i'm printing anything larger than that, i just have to change that number to fit my new size

geb

I am "printing" to allen datagraph cutter. It says to use a larger media size in properties under the general tab in the printer. I have been here, and see paper/output, but cannot change the largest size, which is 129". Seems simple, but I'm simpler I guess.

Thanks for the help so far, any other suggestions?

George