• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

paint protection film?

AUTO-FX

So they are already cut for you, and you install? And yeah, once you get the hang of it it's not so bad although these porsche fronts i've been doing are still challenging

striper14

yeah they're pre cut with nice little curved edges which gives a great finish & no danger of cutting expensive paint. The problem is that you've got no excess clear to stretch it & u don't want to leave fingerprints. I just put it on wet & heat it in place. The mini had ovals to go on the headlights which have compound curves so i had something small to practise on

Blackout66

Venture Ultra is a great film, got a sample of the new Avery Nano I can't wait to try. As for patterns, you can't go wrong with xpel or even better, Proform Designs. Really nice patterns designed by installers.

AUTO-FX

After a bunch of research, I've been using Avery Nano and Xpel patterns. Excellant film, but expensive. I learned long ago however, that you ALWAYS get what you pay for when your stickin' something to cars. Xpel is great, good tech support, but expensive. I ordered a 3m template collection to see if it's any good. It wasnt too much $. I will post comments on that once i get it.