• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pantone matched non-printed vinyl ehh?

WCSign

Someone just called me and said he needs a van and a prius wrapped with spot color cast vinyl and it has to be pantone 5425c and his boss does NOT want it printed.

WCSign

I said "Yeah thats pretty much an impossible request, they make a lot of colors, but noone matches pantones. I can print it and we can get it dead on" He said "no thanks" and hung up

Its crazy the stories and misconceptions of things that people get told... astonishing.

on another note, a guy I work closely with had a friend of his say that he should get his stuff printed at his job (some type of metal fabrication place) Because they have a fellers account and get the same exact vinyl rolls for $300

36" controltac and gloss laminate, you do the math lol

The problem with stupid folks is that they dont know they are stupid... If you know something costs close to $1000 and someone is like No I can get it for $300, they think you are getting ripped off... apples to oranges