• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pantone to Vinyl?

zantosa

One of my customers requested that I use pantone 320C for their logo on their signage. I cannot find any 7-9 year opaque vinyl that matches. Can anyone help?

visual800

Always tell customer you will match close as possible when using vinyl. No need for stress over this. I get so tired of people holding us sign folk to strict pms codes when nothing else they have matches

player

Always tell customer you will match close as possible when using vinyl. No need for stress over this. I get so tired of people holding us sign folk to strict pms codes when nothing else they have matches

If there was a sign union I would vote you for president.

phototec

:goodpost:

Yep, show them the color chart and have them pick the closest color match or have someone digitally print for you if it has to match a PMS color.

:thumb:

visual800

If there was a sign union I would vote you for president.

Well the truth is the truth aint it? I realize some things I say are taken as smartazz comments but I have already been down these roads and after a while you just take it in stride. Customers have a way of backing us in corners, you gotta take control of these situations. Pms is all they know and they think the whole world goes by that

rjssigns

This happened many years ago:
Client had to have the EXACT match to a PMS code. Nothing else would do. period. So I called a manufacturer and they said sure, we'll do whatever you want. Minimum order is 12,000 square feet.:omg: Once I told the client he said: "How 'bout we snap open those color charts again".

visual800

This happened many years ago:
Client had to have the EXACT match to a PMS code. Nothing else would do. period. So I called a manufacturer and they said sure, we'll do whatever you want. Minimum order is 12,000 square feet.:omg: Once I told the client he said: "How 'bout we snap open those color charts again".

Lolol