• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Paper suggestion needed, please

Dan8ls

Hi All,

I am having a hard time finding this product... I need a roll of Glossy permanent adhesive vinyl I can use with our water-based Ultrachrome Epson printer. Preferably with a nice hefty paper weight.

Anyone know a good online site that might have something like that?

Thanks!

sfr table hockey

Mondrian Hall (now Unisource) had a DMPSV-G Glossy Adhesive Vinyl (5 mil) but it was a little over $1 per sq/ft.

Other options is to just use a gloss photo paper and add adhesive to the back although the adhesive may add enough to the cost to be back at the above. If you have to laminate it then use a matte vinyl if you can get. Not 100% sure on the ultrachrome inks though.

Dan8ls

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll go with the Intelicoat adhesive backed vinyl. Do you guys happen to know a simple equation or guess as to what 5 mil might be in gsm?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
This is what I can do on that, I can also get adhesive gloss paper. What are you using it for?

DMPSV-G44 5mil Universal Glossy PSA Vinyl (44x40') - SPECIAL, $69.00