• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Patina or rust Effects - car wraps, old school

studawg

Hi all,

Just seeing if theres any ideas or concepts for sale that might help me out?

Im looking at doing a new wrap on my work car and was thinking of doing a rusted, patina type effect on the entire car, similar to the attached picture - I dont drive a Jeep BTW

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Stuart
jeep-wrangler_rust-wrap_02.jpg

Sidney

Not sure what you want to accomplish? With that being said, Corel Painter is the most accurate artistic program in the market... that allows you to create genuine Rustic looks etc, if you're capable of creating those effects. Otherwise you will have to use programs like bad wraps or any other kind of program that sells fills/effects.Copy and paste them or apply the effects to the color scheme that you choose to use for your vehicle.

CL Visual

Contact Scott Kepple at Skepple Inc. He's the master of the rust wrap. Solid dude with a solid company. Always impressed with their service.