• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC-60 and Photoprint/flexi

csc

Anyone using PotoPrint or flexi to run the Roland PC-60 print and cut? Trying to find the ICC profiles needed to print and cut.
Thanks

csc

I would use it but since the machine sat for 5 years and I used it one time, The CD that came with it, the label side started peeling off. So that did not work.
But anyway, I got it to print and cut using the rip and print function. It says there is no profile but I continue anyway and it did print and contour cut. I will be using it for cutting since my regular 24" cutter will be a gift for my boy who lives on the east coast. I will be buying a larger cutter to accomodate my HP 9000s for print and contour cut jobs.
Thanks a bunch!

Sign Works

If I recall correctly the PC-60 did not come with and is not compatible with RCC, most users printed out of Corel with the PC-60 series printers. Flexi Pro will work fine for that printer and has all the proper profiles for it, you just have to set up Production Manager for that paticular device.

Jackpine

Yep, I only used the PC600 with Corel10 and Roland RCC.
If I recall correctly the PC-60 did not come with and is not compatible with RCC, most users printed out of Corel with the PC-60 series printers. Flexi Pro will work fine for that printer and has all the proper profiles for it, you just have to set up Production Manager for that paticular device.

csc

It's working now. Just have to experiment with different settings to get the best quality print. Cutting - no problem.
Looks like I'll finally put this printer to work. Printer is brand new and only did a test cut back in 2003. It sat for all theses years. Could not do that with an inkjet type printer.

Thanks for all the feedback!:thankyou: