• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

perpendicular wall extrusion mounts

2B

who knows which supplier carries these type of frames?

the intended sign is approx 18"w

attachment.php

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 104

Get Lucky

It may just be custom. Earlier in my life when I was a machinist we would make items like that all the time for crazy architects who couldn't have any off the shelf items and wanted everything to be unique to their design.

2B

just got off the phone with them, very helpful

Thank you!!! :rock-n-roll:

It may just be custom. Earlier in my life when I was a machinist we would make items like that all the time for crazy architects who couldn't have any off the shelf items and wanted everything to be unique to their design.

got several of those projects sitting on my desk where you try to make the design into reality, at least nothing is boring :smile:

Get Lucky

got several of those projects sitting on my desk where you try to make the design into reality, at least nothing is boring :smile:

I hope they pay their bill better then the ones I was dealing with. Had to send a few of them to collections before I got paid. Seems they want the world but hate paying for it.

2B

I hope they pay their bill better then the ones I was dealing with. Had to send a few of them to collections before I got paid. Seems they want the world but hate paying for it.

:help you mean those totally custom products are priced differently from the 18 x 24 cor-plast yard signs that say "for sale"........ what a novelty idea LOL :ROFLMAO:

we have changed our policies due to a couple of "these" customers