• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Peterbilt

Shovelhead

Step #1

:frustrated:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 242

sarge

why dont you call peterbilt and ask to use their logo .. that would be the right thing to do and you wont be stealing someones artwork/trademark .. they may send it to you .. i always try to get permission .. you would be surprised

webguru

why dont you call peterbilt and ask to use their logo .. that would be the right thing to do and you wont be stealing someones artwork/trademark .. they may send it to you .. i always try to get permission .. you would be surprised

Looking for a Font as close as possible to the peterbilt font. Got a project i'm working on. Thanks

Where did they say they wanted the logo? Looks like they are asking for a similar font to me.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Sarge we don't want the logo. The guy likes there font. i know it's custom. His name is peter and we call him PEDRO. So he wants a small pedrobilt decal for his RC car.

Shovelhead to the rescue . He is awsome.

DRPSignsNGrafix

lol not brown nosing. Just telling the truth. LOL:U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::U Rock::beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:wine-smi::wine-smi::wine-smi::wine-smi::wine-smi::wine-smi::wine-smi::wine-smi: