• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

phone/tablet/ipod protectors

signwizz

does anyone make their own screen protectors i used static cling but doesnt last can't find any low tac stuff like the ones u buy any suggestions
thanx shane

sar bossier

Why bother? I get mine for my kindle fire from amazon for like 3 bucks ... free shipping, have it in 2 days. Couldn't think of anything comparable for that price ...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Agreed...covers on eBay are cheap. I don't know how they profit on some of the stuff. I just received a rubberized plastic back cover and stylus for my iPad for under $6 shipped. They have to be relying on high volume.

tsgstl

OtterBox is the way to go, no protection needed. I have broken at least a half dozen phones, usually being in my pocket lifting something heavy or squeezing in to tight spots with stuff in my pockets. Or even dropping the phone. OtterBox is expensive, but when I take my IPhone out of it after 3 years it still looks brand spanken new.

shakey0818

OtterBox is the way to go, no protection needed. I have broken at least a half dozen phones, usually being in my pocket lifting something heavy or squeezing in to tight spots with stuff in my pockets. Or even dropping the phone. OtterBox is expensive, but when I take my IPhone out of it after 3 years it still looks brand spanken new.

:goodpost::thumb::thumb:

thewood

Same here, and I buy the cheapos from Amazon and Overstock.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
The cheapest iPad screen protector on eBay is $1.84 shipped - surely your time is worth more than that.

TresL

I would like to find the correct media as well. I tend to need them for certain items I can't find them for.

979INC

I use the 3M PPF film on my personal devices and it protects and last a long time and comes of with no issues. I have the Iphone 4s full body template and the EVO screen template if anyone would like the template I can email them to you