• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Playing with my logo a bit...

neato

I'm tired of my old logo. So I had Weaselboogie come up with a new mascott (although my old one by John Deaton was great) and I'm trying to put it together into a retro-style layout.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Attachments

• new logo3.gif
    new logo3.gif
    44.2 KB · Views: 95

Circleville Signs

I absolutely LOVE retro designs....

This is really cool, although I might be tempted to try a different font maybe? Just not a fan of that one.

ucmj22

Looks great, only thing I might do is do something to make Sign Amigo pop off the red a little more.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like it, but he looks more Italian or French then Spanish with that kinda mustache.

SignManiac

Put some of those brightly colored fuzzy dangling balls around the perimeter of the hat brim. And yes he looks more Italian than Mexican. It does have a nice retro look and feel to it. Tweak, tweak, and one more tweak should make it tight!

Steve C.

That look great Phillip. I'd suggest using the same font for .com as the
Sign Amigo. And maybe kern the spacing on Designs With Spice apart just
a little. Also beef up the black around the Sign Amigo panel. Just my thoughts.

Dan Antonelli

The caricature doesn't seem retro enough in style to me to go with the other elements. I really like it, just doesn't feel quite indicative of the period you are going after.

Layout looks great-