• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please don't laugh too hard...

GraphxGirl

We have had a Multicam 48+ router sitting in our shop for quite some time now. There is also a computer to run it that has FlexiENGRAVE 2.8 loaded on it.

The owners have decided to try and get this up and running again but no one in the shop is familiar with either the router or software. Does anyone know where I could possible download manuals for these?

Thanks!

tanneji

i would just start playing with them and see what happens ... we had an old router with software that only ran on windows 98 and it was impossible to find manuals etc for ... just had to jump it and go nuts haha

SignManiac

Contact Dan Striker from here on this forum. He is very knowledgeable and skilled with setting up router tables. For whatever his fee is, you will still be money ahead rather than trying to figure it out on your own without a manual. And it would be done right.

let me know if i can help. the starting point would be to locate model number/serial numbers so that i know what equipment we are dealing with.

do you know for certain that this equipment was in working order when useage stopped? in my experience these things usually stop getting used because there was a mechanical issue that was not repaired and time just goes on with it sitting there...if you start experimenting and the machine is not responsive i would not overlook this possibility.

obviously you want to turn on the machine and make sure it powers up. next you need to see if you have communication between the router and the design computer...start with a simple circle, square, just something to see if the machine is functioning and communicating.

from there you can work on cutting more complex designs but start with the basics...and work up from there.

let me know if i can help.

GraphxGirl

We have the machine and program running. I was just looking for manuals for both since they both don't exist here.

Thanks all for your feedback!