• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please don't tell me this is your commercial !

binki

I love these programs! Look at that limo at the end of the clip! What a life!

I think the home based stuff is great. A lot of our first time customers come in after trying them.

Oh, and the Yudu is half price at Joanns and they have a 40% off coupon on top of that. What a deal.

mikey-Oh

i just need this information on how to setup this business and maybe a yudu. billions and a limo could be mine now!....:scream:
wow

GypsyGraphics

hysterical... the "billion dollar t-shirt... in just a few easy steps.
oh and the guys shirt... NOT EVEN REALLY PRINTED... that's rich!!!

visual800

Ive always thought IF i ever come up with a way to make millions why in the hell would I make a commercial and share it?....I hate deceptive television and worst than that people that but into this crap deserve to have all their monies taken for being top of the class dumbasses:frustrated:

et1199

Ive always thought IF i ever come up with a way to make millions why in the hell would I make a commercial and share it?....I hate deceptive television and worst than that people that but into this crap deserve to have all their monies taken for being top of the class dumbasses:frustrated:
The way to make millions is usually by telling people you know how to make millions and then charging them for said "valuable information":doh:

CropMarks

If anyone can help develop my get rich quick business... I'll give you 50% of the profits...

Business idea: Make cat videos on youtube in your spare time FOR CASH!!!!

step 1: make cat video (like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2BdCbZkKY)

step 2: ?????? (this is the part I'm stuck on)

step 3: MAKE MONEY!!!!

SAS

The best way to get rich is to write a book on How To Get Rich.
Wanna make money on the internet, start a website on how to make money on the internet.

inthesignbiz

For cryin' out F#$*ing loud.
Dig the floating graphic on the guys T-shirt.

Are people really that stupid?

Sure, get yourself a cricket and a yudu and you all set
to go into this million dollar business!

Gotta go, the big busted babe is in my limo outside waiting for me.