• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please get me up to speed on Colorado

Quark

Merchant Member
Please forgive my ignorance and help get me up to speed on Colorado

Needed for banner printing only!

1. What’s the max print width?
2. What are the inset options ?
3. Is the print gloss, matte, or selectable ?
4. Typical cost per sq. ft. please

Thank you so much !

Quark

Merchant Member
Here ya go
IMG_9243.jpeg

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
in all seriousness - I'm sure a Colorado sales person would be more than happy and capable to answer those questions, as well as direct you to which Colorado would be the best fit for you.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I'd love the opportunity to quote and I live in Michigan!

64" roll-to-roll
Prints in matte mode, glossy mode, or in Flex Finish Plus mode which uses both matte and gloss at the same time.
We tell people inks are $.10/ft2 but most people say $.08/ft2 and many people on this site claim closer to $.05/ft2 due to quality profiling.
Inks are BULLET PROOF. My favorite 82 second video:

I'll send you a direct message as well, but I'd jump on the opportunity to educate and quote.

Last edited:

Snydo

The Colorado series is outstanding for banner materials. The speed, quality, and durability are top notch, and you can cut it off the printer and throw it directly on the table for finishing with zero worries.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
The Colorado series is outstanding for banner materials. The speed, quality, and durability are top notch, and you can cut it off the printer and throw it directly on the table for finishing with zero worries.
that's an overlooked point....with normal UV and especially with solvent inks, the inks haven't had time to cure and harden enough and when you throw the vinyl around in the finishing stage (like on a welder or sewing machine) it is easy to scratch the inks. Not a problem with the Colorado.