• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I need help wth these 2 fonts

A customer that came to me wanted me to duplicate this logo, I got the painting font right, but I cant find the River Valley font, Or the names font. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are you trying to solve this yourself and just want us to watch/read your progress.... or do you want to post some pictures so we might all get a little insight on this ??

slappy

confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-014.gif

I forgot the image!

Well I tried putting it in here but It is a AI format and it wont let me convertit to jPEG for some reason........ I'll get it on here later i guess....

signguy27

if u have flexi i would do a quick live trace and then get to cleaning it up if u dont want to waste time finding out the font. if someone can tell u what font it is then that is quicker but, the live trace is prob. what i would do.

Ok so Shovelhead figured out River Valley

Thanks Shovelhead! I really really appreciate it!!
Now how about the Keith and Wayne, what fonts do you think those are??????? AGAIN THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!