• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help ID this specialty vinyl

mrkawliga

Hello,

I have searched FDC and other specialty samples I have with no luck finding a match for this material. Google searches have also failed so here I am hoping one of you can help me identify the manufacturer or where I can by this material and any other identifying information. Thanks!

Dave

Attachments

• Vinyl.jpg
    Vinyl.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 89

mrkawliga

Im sorry about that. The customer only supplied me with these two pictures and no measurements. I am painfully aware that there is not much to work with. I thought I had attached this one also...

Attachments

• Vinyl 2.jpg
    Vinyl 2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 77

mrkawliga

thanks for the replies. The customer did describe this material as similar to reflective but not. I believe it to be a shiny holographic material if that helps at all.

Malkin

Do you have the most recent FDC swatch book? The one I got the other day had same newer holographic ones I thought...

I'll try to remember to check my books when I get in tomorrow.

ProColorGraphics

You could ask the customer if there are layers or if it is all one smooth piece. That should tell you quickly if it is printed. It will look shiney if it was printed on chrome.

signswi

Looks like some sort of patterned chrome vinyl, possibly from VinylEfx, overprinted on a solvent inkjet. Can't quite identify the exact pattern/vinyl.

mrkawliga

Thanks everyone for all the help! My customer is a graphic designer who's customer supplied her with these images. I have located the company who the vehicle pictured belongs to and I am going to try and get better pictures and post back. Thanks again