• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help

Marco

Please help... grocery store, jewelry store and restaurant all in one. Color scheme and design suggestions are greatly appreciated. Client's logo on upper left. Channel letters and Logo cabinet shown, also small tile work on wall. There is a LED sign (corner by entrance), a few neon signs will be fitted at windows and some vinyl logos. Arial font - cart logo throughout.
Muchas Gracias amigos.
La Plaza 1.jpg

Malkin

The "existing logo" has been condensed a bit, you should pull it back out. Also, it doesn't use Arial.

Are you looking to redesign their branding? It's a little bland, but not too bad as is.

Marco

Cabinet Option

Hi Malkin, no I'm not redesigning their logo. I have another design which incorporates the logo within the sign. If you look at the before photo you will see existing cabinets on the upper right side of the building; I have drawn up another concept. ps. yikes. What font is that?
La Plaza Blue.jpg

Marco

Funny, I actually asked for help on this one and haven't received any except for Malkins. Hope someone can make some suggestions. Irregardless of how busy I've been in the last few days, I have made many suggestions on design work and even taken the time to draw up some ideas.

Jillbeans

I think people are reluctant to advise you after your "joke" thread last week.
The only comment I will make is your kerning on Plaza is off in the vicinity of the P l
Love....Jill

AUTO-FX

i like the third one down. i dont think you really need "la plaza" on the building twice. and maybe get a darker beige into it - tone down the orange just a tad.

Marco

Guys I really like to apologize for that. Your comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.

Marco

Updated Tacos

Update: Client prefers signs and other graphics as shown on #4 and #5, orange versions. Client now says he has yet to sign a lease for the building and that he is meeting his partners to discuss business potential.
Design time: Approx. 2 weeks.:covereyes::toasting:

CheapVehicleWrap

So, you have 2 entire un-billable weeks (for 1 person I HOPE for your sake) into a "grocery store, jewelry store and restaurant all in one" in Ohio?

Just clarifying.

And do they sell Bit O' Honey?

Last edited:

Marco

Thanks for the good humor Wraps (honey melons). It's not a new concept, it's been around; I actually visited one in Columbus, Ohio about two months ago. Great topic for a thread 'Payment Arrangement Methods'.

Last edited:

Jillbeans

Yes, never even turn on your computer without a deposit.
If a customer is serious about hiring you, they will give you a deposit.
:)

JR's

Update: Client prefers signs and other graphics as shown on #4 and #5, orange versions. Client now says he has yet to sign a lease for the building and that he is meeting his partners to discuss business potential.
Design time: Approx. 2 weeks.

ouch I hope every thing works out. it sucks when people take advantage of people like this.

JR