• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please keep my family in your prayers.

Gabriel

I'm living 350 km away from home. I fully understand you... Sometimes I'm afraid to answer the telephone when someone from home calls me. My parents are sick..and..I know...
May God bless and take care of you and your family in this hard times!
Condolences,

Fitch

We are ahead of you here in Oz, so hopefully our prayers will be reaching sooner and healing faster.

Cheers - G

Kottwitz-Graphics

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you for all the kind words. Its been hard, and I have done my fair share of crying, but I have been back to take comfort in everyone's words.

My Mom, Dad, and Sister were here when I got down, and we have spent some time talking, re-connecting, and healing.

Its been a hard road, but Pat's coworkers and friends have come by, and everyone has been wonderful.
[/FONT]

I would do the ride myself, it may be a time of healing for you.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]And as a side note, I will be doing that trip now with a piece of Pat going. My sister in law were talking, and she is selling me Pat's bike, Wahoo. I told her that it will always be Wahoo, the only thing that will be added will be an "in memory of" decal.[/FONT]

iSign

Take care Mark! You and your family are in my prayers. I will take heed to your words, & wish you well on a meaningful journey...